Below are some tips in finding and choosing a Communion Dress!
- Allow yourself plenty of time to look around for a dress. The earlier you start looking the wider selection you can choose from. The later you leave it, many styles and sizes would be sold out. Don’t forget to take plenty of pictures!
- Check if you can book an appointment.
- Take your time to look at the range of dresses and try on different styles. Oftentimes a dress on a hanger looks very different on!
- Different brands have different sizing, always check with your sales assistant for advice.
- Check if there is a deposit or a savings club available. This will be able to help with your budgeting and spread the payments out for you.
Stay tuned for next weeks blog, where we will be talking about the different styles available when choosing your dress!